Are you looking for perfect skin without too many ingredients? you don’t have time for complicated mask that needs too much ingredients?. In this article I will give you simple masks with only two ingredients that you can find in your kitchen, and are powerful enough to turn your face skin to be more gorgeous than ever.Are you ready to get rid of all your skin problems with this scrubs and masks?
2 Ingredients scrubs for glowing, clean and bright skin
Coffee and Coconut Oil Scrub for Glowing and Strong Skin
This scrub is used to remove the dead skin cells , to nourish the skin and also it will brighter and smoother the skin.
- 1 tbsp of ground coffee beans
- 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil
- Mix the two ingredients and apply on clean face.
- Use your fingers to massage your face in circular motion for 1-2 minutes
- Let the mask sit there for 20 minutes
- Then, rinse your face with warm water.
- You can apply this method 2-3 times per week for the best result.
- Our environment is full of free radicals (pollution particles, etc.) that damage the skin. However, loading up skin with the antioxidants in coffee protects it and reinforce its natural defenses.
- Coffee contains also caffeine which is widely used in cosmetics products and make your face skin look bright and radiant.
- The coconut oil in this scrub is used for all types of skin to protect skin from radicals and premature aging. Its high level of anti-fungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial properties makes coconut oil an ideal choice to revitalize your skin.
Tomato and Sugar Scrub to Revive Dull Skin
- Grounded sugar
- Clean and wash a tomato, and slice them thin.
- Dip the tomato slice in a tray of sugar where all the sugar granules sit on the vegetable slice.
- Exfoliate your face gently with this slice for 2-5 minutes.
- wash out your face with plain water.
- Tomato is a perfect remedy for clearing dead cells and tanned skin that makes you look dull and aged. It skims all the damaged skin making skin fresh and smooth.
- Tomato contain a high level of lycopene,which is a substance that is used in some of the more pricey facial cleansers that are available for purchase over-the-counter.
- Tomato is an excellent fruit or vegetable for rapid skin cell replacement. It’s juice can be used for healing sunburn because of its unique vitamin C.
- This scrub can be used twice a week.
White Clay and Aloe Vera Gel for a Clear, Glowing, Bright & Younger Looking Skin
- 1 tbsp white kaolin clay
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl,make sure that your mixture never comes in contact with metal.
- Apply the mixture on a clean face, scrub the face in a circular motion for 5-8 minute and leave it on your face for another 15 minutes
- wash the face with warm water
- Use this scrub daily for a week to get a clear, glowing and to lighting the skin spot.And After the week you can used 2-3 per week.
- It is a “healing clay,” a clay that absorbs impurities such as toxins and heavy metals either when ingested or applied topically.
- Beneficial for managing skin conditions such as dryness, acne, sun damage, skin rash and irritations. Kaolin contains essential and phyto-nutrients that protects and nourishes the skin.
- The clay will Purifies Pores , Detoxes Skin, Reduces Oily Skin, Treats Acne, Exfoliates Dead Cells, Soothes Sensitive Skin.
- Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, it is the perfect remedy for sunburned skin.
- It softens the skin without clogging pores, reduce the healing time of first or second degree burns,Reduce Acne and Infection.
- Rich in vitamins C and E and beta carotene, Aloe may have some anti-ageing qualities.
2 Ingredient face masks for flawless and glowing skin.
Overnight Milk and Tomato for a Bright and Clean Skin
- 2 tbsp Milk or Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tomato juice
- Mix the ingredients and apply on a clean face at night , when the first layer is dried up apply the second layer.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse the face in the morning .
- Use the mask 1-2 time per week.
- This mask will tighten big/open pores,brighten the skin.
- It will hydrate your skin, hell sunburn, reduce dark spots and make your skin glowing.
- Helps stimulate blood circulation.
- Aid with aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
Anti blackheads with Lemon Juice and Honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp organic honey
- Mix lemon juice with honey and apply the mask on a clean face.
- Massage the area with blackheads for 2 minutes
- Leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
- This remedy needs to be followed one to two times in a week.
- The high level of vitamin C in lemon helps in boosting the collagen production of the skin.
- Lemon contains also Alpha Hydroxyl Aids that helps in eliminating the dirt, dead skin cells and even clears out the clogged pores.
- Honey is packed with antibacterial, antiseptic and skin nourishing properties.Regular usage of honey helps in removing blackheads, deeply cleanse the skin and helps in getting rid of scars.
- Do not use if your skin is sensitive.
- Before applying lemon and honey on all over your face, test the mask on small area to see the skin reaction to this ingredients.