What is Moroccan Rhassoul Clay?
Compared to chemical cosmetics which is widely known in the markets, the Moroccan Clay called “Moroccan Rhassoul”, is considered as one of the most useful and valuable natural beauty product used for both hair and skin. Rhassoul Clay is a high-quality soothing clay for external use that stores indefinitely if kept dry.It is organically mined from ancient deposits deep within the Moroccan Atlas Mountains,and it can only be found under this specific mountain in Morocco.It is formed as a result of natural geothermal processes and volcanic activity.
Moroccan Rhassoul clay contains silicon, Magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium and lithium.It has the unique ability to both nourish skin and reduce breakouts. Ancient Moroccan women used to use it daily as a natural cleanse for both skin and hair.
Rhassoul Clay Benefits
Rhassoul clay has the ability to absorb impurities from the skin and hair and give the skin and hair highly helpful minerals,Rhassoul clay naturally has a powerful, negative electromagnetic charge, while the majority of toxins under your skin have a positive charge. This makes Rhassoul treatments ideal for drawing out impurities and detoxifying your skin.clinical studies and testing on Moroccan Rhassoul clay have shown that it can:
- Reduce skin dryness
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Improves skin firmness
- Reduces flakiness
- Improves skin clarity
- Improves skin texture
- Increase skin tone
- Reduce blemishes and blackheads
- Nourish skin
- Confiscate skin impurities and smoothing of the surface skin
- Cleanses the hair without drying it
- Removing impurities
- Leaves hair bouncy and voluminous
- Minerals in Moroccan Rhassoul clay helps with hair loss
How to use Moroccan Rhassoul clay
Face and body use
- daily cleanse:you can use Moroccan Rhassoul clay as a daily cleanser instead of soap for a gentle way to cleanse that won’t strip skin of beneficial oils.
- Facial scrub:When mixed with other ingredients such oats,almonds and essential oils, it can be used as scrub.One of my favorite is mixing 2 tablespoon Rhassoul clay with 2 tablespoon almonds powder and 1 tablespoon almond oil,Mix all ingredients together in a non-metal bowl and mix using a non-metal stirrer.
Apply a thin layer of the paste over the skin on your face. Avoid the sensitive area around your eyes .Let the paste on your face for 5 minutes.massaged into the face to exfoliate for 1-2 minutes and then left for another 5 minutes to dry before washing off.Wash the mask off with warm water, pat your skin dry and moisturize using argan oil.
- Face and body Mask:Mix Rhassoul clay with rose water or only with warm water,in a non-metal bowl and mix using a non-metal stirrer.this is the simplest use of Rhassoul clay as a mask.This paste can be brushed or rubbed onto the skin and left to dry before washing off.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Rhassoul clay into 1/4 cup of water to make a thin mixture and add 1 teaspoon of argan oil.Pour the mixture onto your hair and massage in. Do not let the mixture to dry as it can contribute to hair breakage if it hardens. You can massage into hair in the shower and leave for about 3-5 minute before washing off using warm water.