Moroccan Rosewater is produced using the rarest Moroccan variety of roses, which makes it very unique. It Hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth.
Rosewater can be used in variety of ways for both skin and hair. It is suitable for all skin types whether you have dry or oily skin,
It tones oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, reduce acne, calms sunburn and repairs ageing skin.
- Helps with headache.
- Helps with itchy eyes as a cold compress.
- Helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- Helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
- Cools the skin.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that are caused by fungal infections.
- Helps to revitalize aging skin
- Make-up remover.